For example, there are three major commercial centers in the following locations:
1) Northern New Jersey: Right across the George Washington Bridge and the Lincoln Tunnel from Manhattan as well as the Tappan Zee Bridge making it a great location for proximity to New York but at a less expensive price.
2) Southern New Jersey: Right across the bridge from Philadelphia giving it a fabulous overflow from that city and state, again, at a more affordable price.
3) Atlantic City: A huge gambling and entertainment city on the Atlantic Ocean with casinos, hotels, restaurants and more all within walking distance of the center and connected by the Boardwalk.
Each location is near neighborhoods with good schools, clubs, shopping and everything else employees would need. Once you select your favored location, what amenities make any commercial real estate the best? The best commercial real estate buildings must set themselves apart from the other buildings nearby and make prospective employees attracted to the building as well as the business.
When searching for excellent commercial real estate in New Jersey you should keep an eye out for the following factors:
• Attractive design
• Enough parking and access to public transportation to attract tenants with employees that need to get there
• Aesthetically pleasing landscaping to give the building curb appeal
• On the interior the best commercial real estate properties must have amenities like:
Some of the features that can be found in top-of-the-line New Jersey commercial real estate:
• Attractive lobby with plants and excellent building materials like marble
• Enough elevators that hold everyone during rush hour and get employees to their offices fast
• State of the art operational systems including, heat, air conditioning, water, and wireless Internet access
• Attractive, clean bath rooms
• At least one restaurant or café that can serve employees meals
• A bank on-site, or at least an ATM machine
• Workout room with TVs that employees can use to keep in shape.
• If it is a large building, day care facilities can be particularly attractive.
Things to look for in the surrounding area:
• Off-site shopping and restaurants for employees or entertaining executives
• Convenient entrances and exits from major commute routes
• Nearby corporate parks to find a pool of employees
An example of a building with an excellent interior, attractive grounds, and excellent nearby amenities is the Mack-Cali Bridgewater I in Bridgewater, New Jersey. Attractive from the exterior with beautiful landscaping, it has won awards for its energy reduction efficiencies. The building is near several major routes for commuting, and other buildings in the nearby business corridor make it easy to attract employees and clients to this building.
If you have a great location with all the building amenities and services that can be provided, then you have found a perfect building for your company. New Jersey has so much to offer that whether you are near Manhattan, Philadelphia or Atlantic City – they all have the potential to be great locations for you business in New Jersey.